Registration closes in
Lagos CCTV Camera & Solar PV Systems Training is a complete hands-on training that provides a comprehensive, beginner to professional level knowledge in the design, configuration and maintenance of Solar PV and Surveillance Systems.
What you will learn
Participant will be trained on the following:
- Solar and Inverter Systems Design: Participants will learn about solar components and their functions, solar resources and energy management concepts, inverter design and operation principles, battery technologies and the relationships between them. They will learn to carry out load analysis and calculations, solar array sizing, inverter and battery bank sizing and design.
- Solar and Inverter Systems Installation: Participants will be practically taught the best methods of installing solar modules, different types of batteries and their selection criteria, solar charge controllers and inverter systems technology and selection.
- Solar and Inverter Systems Configuration and Maintenance: Participants will be trained on the various types of solar and inverter system configurations, protection and protective devices in solar PV systems and how to carry out maintenance on each system component.
- Business Opportunity in Solar and Inverter Industry: Participants will not only be trained on how to design and install Solar and Inverter Systems, but will also be thought different opportunities that can be harnessed in the Solar / Renewable Energy Industry.
- Solar Entrepreneurs
- Project managers & Engineers
- Quality Inspectors
- Technical support crew
- Students & NYSC Corp members
Moments from previous trainings...
Weekends: 9th Oct. – 17th Oct, 2021
80% Discount for early registration: