Registration closes in
The Virtual Lagos Solar PV and Inverter Systems Training provides a comprehensive, beginner to professional level proficiency in the design, configuration and maintenance of Solar and Inverter Systems.
What you will learn
Participant will be trained on the following:
- Solar and Inverter Systems Design: Participants will learn about solar components and their functions, solar resources and energy management concepts, inverter design and operation principles, battery technologies and the relationships between them. They will learn to carry out load analysis and calculations, solar array sizing, inverter and battery bank sizing and design.
- Solar and Inverter Systems Installation: Participants will be practically taught the best methods of installing solar modules, different types of batteries and their selection criteria, solar charge controllers and inverter systems technology and selection.
- Solar and Inverter Systems Configuration and Maintenance: Participants will be trained on the various types of solar and inverter system configurations, protection and protective devices in solar PV systems and how to carry out maintenance on each system component.
- Business Opportunity in Solar and Inverter Industry: Participants will not only be trained on how to design and install Solar and Inverter Systems, but will also be thought different opportunities that can be harnessed in the Solar / Renewable Energy Industry.
This training is designed for those who intend to build a business in the RE Industry or pursue a professional career in solar PV system design and installation such as:
- Solar Entrepreneurs
- Project managers & Engineers
- Quality Inspectors
- Technical support crew
- Students & NYSC Corp members
Some moments from previous trainings...
Online – Training Link will be sent to registered participants.
2 days (23rd – 24th Jan, 2021)
75% Discount for early registration (1st – 22nd Jan, 2021):
Late registration (23rd – 24th Jan, 2021)N35,000 N10,000