CCTV is a technology that will continue to play a major role in video surveillance and motoring in homes and offices.
Lagos CCTV Training is a complete hands-on training that provides a comprehensive, beginner to professional level knowledge on different types of CCTV installations.
Our CCTV installation training program is a combination of 100% practical installation sessions with classroom theories to explain underlying principles and concepts.
CCTV Systems Training Content
- Introduction to CCTV security
- Analogue Vs IP CCTV systems
- Monitoring station – TV, Monitor, Network
- CCTV Components and Requirements
- CCTV cameras types – Analog, AHD, PTZ, IP Camera etc
- Camera Resolutions
- Understanding DVR and NVR
- Power Supply Options
- Cabling methods – Coaxial/RG59 cable, Cat6 Cable
- Balun connections
- DVR settings & Configurations
- Motion Detect and Continuous Recording
- Storage, backup and archiving
- Networking & Router Port Forwarding
- Remote & Mobile view configuration
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance and fault resolution
- CCTV Installation Business Opportunities
Upon successful completion of the
training program, you would be able to perform the following operations –
- Identify the installation components required to setup
analog CCTV security system including sAHD security cameras, DVR, power
supply, storage, cable types (coaxial and cat6) etc.
- Setup & Configure Analog High Definition (AHD) CCTV
- Troubleshoot , Repair, Maintain and resolves faults on
AND CCTV installation.
- Upgrade existing CCTV installation.
- Connect CCTV system to network and configure mobile and
GTS Training centre, 320, Lagos Abeokuta Express way,Super, Abule Egba, Lagos State.
Weekends (Sat 2nd – Sat 9th Oct, 2021)
Discount for early registration: